However, today I've been reading some Vogues
I LOVE to:
♥ Watch the pics of these magasines, I mean, oh my gosh I love them! I have a bunch of fashionpics on my bedroom wall, but I don't cut pictures from VOGUE, because.. well it's just a no no! - thingy :)
♥ Read the articles and the "Editor" - thing , because I'd love to be the headeditor of NYC's VOGUE. That's my goal, and I'll try to make it. :))
♥ All the brands!! Chanel, Juicy Couture, Gucci, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior... All of those!
My mom just bought me the Versace WOMAN - perfume, and I love it. It's quite fresh scent. I don't like to use these quite "heavy" perfumes, they're just littlebit too much for me.
^That's the perfume.
And yup, that's pretty much what I've been doing today tomorrow (!!) I'm going to our school's Christmas Market thingy and it so fun place! I mean, you can buy all these different things (haha, I always buy food :D) and you can just chillax with your friends, love it. AND we're also going to shopping, can't wait.
Bye bye for now, annd BIG thank you for you followers, it means a lot for me. ♥
Xoxo,
Emi
Lovely post!!! I adore the VOGUES, especially the middle one :) Lara stone! One of my favorite models :DD
VastaaPoistaThe market thingy in school is really cool however, I'm not sure how I'm going to get there with crutches :( xx
Great post :DD
www.fromanedge.blogspot.com
Thank you so much (: <3 I know this might be odd, but I love her teeth :o and she's pretty and great also :D
VastaaPoistaOww :( Try to come !! Get better, alright? (:
Thanks :DDD I'll try :)
VastaaPoistaWhere did you bue the magazines :OOO I never knew they had English ones in Belgium
from a magazineshop next to Roodebeek :)
VastaaPoista