I'm sorry that I don't have a "real" photo of it, I still can't find my USB-cable... where did I put it??
But the bad news is that I've been sick all the week-end and it sucks! Like I can't do anything fun: I can't see my friends, I can't go to shopping, I can't do anything. I'm halfdead. And at outside , there's freaking -4C !! How in the WORLD am I going to survivre tomorrow? Oh gosh, I'm going to freeze.
And how aabout Chirstmas wishlists? Do you guys know what you want to have? I already got my iPhone, so I'm probably not going to ask anything else so "special". I think I'm just going to ask some products from LUSH (btw. if u don't know what LUSH is, it's a bath&beauty shop which I love). And maybe a little bit of cash so I could go shopping some awesome clothes when the sales starts ;) In Belgium, here's this (GOOGLE IT) huge shoppingstreet which is called "Rue Neuve" and it's, omg I can't even describe it, like heaven to me! <3 Obsessed with it :D
But talk to you guys soon! Bye<3
Xoxo,
Emi
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti